Friday, December 17, 2010

wow wow wow!!!
it has been a while since i updated my blog..
i'm updating it just because i'm DEADLY BORED!!!
As i'm alone at home just with my mummy n papa..today i feel like i'm the only child...hahaha
well,i don't want to be the only child...it is just so LONELY!!!
i had never felt this lonely..this is because Nana is away in Abu Dhabi with Etot
Ali is staying over at my aunt's house for a week...ARGH!!!
BUT when Kak Yong is away,i don't miss her AT ALL!!!i don't know why..
my house was so quiet but then baby shalize came around..it was a bit cheerful..
i'm missing everyone...everyone = nana,etot,ali,ejat,elly n fifah!!!where the heck have u guys gone missing???all i know is that,my sayang is always with me 24/7..thanks sayang...he came to see me yesterday though..
elly,dimanakah anda???ku sgt merinduimu!!!lame dh x gossip ni...
well,i feel like i'm dead..totally bored n felt so messy n unorganize!!!
luckily i have my mummy,papa n sayang..
they are always with me no matter what happens..
love love love u guys!!!