Sunday, November 21, 2010

exhausted but FUN!!

its a sunday and i have class...WTH?!?!?! but whatever it is i had so much fun..i reached the college around 8.45am..well,this is my first time waking up early on a weekend..i was teamed up with DAUS today cuz shafiq didn't attend class today...eventhough this is my first teaming up with daus,he is very cooperative n nice to be working with..the class was supposed to start at 9.00am but the actual class only at 10.30am..the class ended at 5.00pm..the duration of the class is almost 7 hours..gile ke??x pernah dibuat org la..after class,nana fetched me and tumpangkn my 4 friends : fifah,shazli,daus and naim..as i reached home, my relatives gathered at my house...including enda and uncle nuar,wan yong n uncle derrick,wancu n family and wanteh and her 4 anak dara..hahaha..i brought home BREAD BUTTER PUDDING, BUTTER CAKE N BLUEBERRY MUFFIN...everyone liked the bread butter pudding n butter cake..but when it comes to the blueberry muffin,it tastes looks like a fake one..when i taste it,it doesn't even taste like a muffin...more like scones...ahahahaha...i was nervous when it comes to my papa tasting the butter cake...when i told him to gave his comments, he gave me 2 THUMBS UP!!! yay..i think that this is all i can say for now..will update more later on..