Saturday, November 20, 2010

the people i appreciate..

Thanks to ELLY for being my closest friend to me...she really understands me and i undertsands her too..i love about her is her gedik-ness and she is not calculative..we always share every single cents together..whenever she is shortage of cash, i would be the who pays for her lunch n stuff and vise versa..this is how friends should be..we share almost everything..SHARING IS CARING..besides,elly is just a simple girl but with extraordinary attitude..
gediks + comel + malu = elly qamyla...


EJAT YUNUS..the special one in my life...i love him so much...i miss him every moment whenever we're apart..he is amazing in every way..thanks for everything k sayang...i enjoyed every second with him..i'm missing him like crazy now but luckily his scent still lingers on my sweater..i'm so lucky to be having him as my dear boyfriend..i've never been this happy but whenever he's with me, it is like the sun shines on me...i didn't expect someone would love me the way he does..
I LOVE U SO MUCH SAYANG


NANA..is my dear sister..my closest sister..i tell her everything including my secrets..just say that i trust her with my life..i love her eventhough she can be bossy n cranky..hehe..i know she wants the best for me and i know that she doesn't want me to do silly things..i always ask her for advice..we always fight over tiny little things but then we'll be okay after that..
thank u NANA