Thursday, November 18, 2010

my day starts early today..as i received a 'good morning' message from my sayang...i had a wardrobe disfuntion early in the morning..i was undecided either to wear blue,purple,cream or pink...but then i end up wearing pink..hehehe...went to wanteh's house at 11...had a variety of foods such as chicken rendang, beef rendang, lontong, ketupat, lemang, nasi impit, sup tulang n RENDANG DINDING...a must have dish..hahahaha...
around 12.11, we went to malacca to visit my aunt n grandmother from my dad's side...on the way to mallaca, i witnessed 5 accidents..it was crazy..the accidents is due to slippery roads..the cars might skidded..when we reached in malacca,it was raining..my relatives were waiting for my family's arrival..when i went into the kitchen,they had LOADS of food...such as nasi dagang n nasi tomato..YUM!!!the authentic nasi dagang is cooked by grandmother..the only person that is missing is ALIA...she didn't have an off day to come back..pity her..raya is all about 3F which stands for FAMILY, FOOD & FUN... the 3 most important factors of raya...