Saturday, November 6, 2010

my sayang!!!



The special one in my life...EJAT!!! He is just so special to me and i dunno why..he came into my life when i was totally crushed by this jerk..he has brought back joy to my life that time..i didn't expect to have him in my life..i knew him through FB, then my friend told me bout him wanting to get to know me..at first i was totally nervous..but i decided to play along...he is just so nice and soooooo soft spoken..even i'm not like that..hehe..after a while messaging and stuff, we end up being together..during that time,it was just so awesome eventhough i was a lil nervous but i wanted to give it a try..all this is worth the wait...i'm just so happy every second whenever im with him...he is the sweetest as he always post songs on my fb..how awesome is that???hahaha...most guys won't do that..but he is way different from other guy...i've been with him for almost a month now and i hope that this will last long..

p.s : i love u sayang..you are the sweetest sayang!!!