Friday, November 19, 2010

movie day out with EJAT,elly n fifah

my day starts with a good morning wish from my beloved SAYANG...i was totally excited bout going out today but i just don't know why..hahaha..my sayang and i wanted to watch harry potter so badly so,i reserved the tickets 2 days earlier...in the morning,i went to college to return the books i borrowed from library which is overdue..my sayang fetch me from home..on the way back from college, we fetch fifah n elly n headed to one utama to watch harry potter..we were rushing cuz we reserved the tickets for movie but as soon as we reached the cinema,the reserved ticket were expired...DARN IT!!i rushed to the counter to get em' tickets and we got 4 of it..the best part is that we got really bad seats..hahaha...me n sayang were sitting at the couple seats which is 5 rows from the screen...pity elly n fifah cuz they gotten seats 3 rows from the screen..hahaha..but whatever it is,it was fun though..we went straight home after the movie cuz sayang had to rush back home..thanks to EJAT,elly n fifah...i had so much fun today...