Saturday, April 16, 2011

my sayang's 20th birthday!!

happy birthday my LOVE!!variety of cupcakes from WONDERMILK!!
it was a plain celebration just me & him!!
we just hangout at my home before we head to mid valley for lunch at CHILLI'S..
as we reached at chillis,we had to wait for about 10 minutes cause it was full..
but luckily there was a table for us..
unfortunately the table was right beside the restroom..it was disturbing though..
we could care less as both of us were starving..

my boyfie ordered the flame grilled steak
and i ordered the beef bacon burger..it was ENORMOUS!!!!haha..but i managed to finish it off..


it is time for DESSERT!!!!the time i've been waiting for..i ordered a MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKE..super yummy dessert!!we shared the cake
BUT...

i finish it off all by myself as boyfie said it was a little too sweet and chocolatey...hehe
after lunch,we just stroll in the mall..as we were tired,we head straight back home..it was a wonderful evening..i enjoyed it so much..


p.s : i love u sooo much sayang!!